PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Appropriate measures reasonable to the circumstances shall be implemented to ensure that the members’ information is secured. Member information shall be kept confidential.
Euromercato shall collect and use members’ information, including personal date, for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service. Member information provided by the members helps Euromercato respond to and support customer needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience. Member information and feedback are aggregated and used to understand how members utilize our services and resources, to customize user experience according to group preferences.
– To update members. Member information is used to update members of their membership status and corresponding privileges.
– To run promotions. Members information provided is used to run promotions, such as contests, surveys, and other related campaigns.
– To inform members of the following:
1. Information about topics that will be of interest to them and which they agreed to receive;
2. Information and updates pertaining to their inquiries, questions, and other requests; and,
3. Company news, updates, related product or service information, among others, if the member decides to opt-in to our mailing or SMS list. If at any time the member would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or SMS.
Alternatively, users may contact Euromercato directly to unsubscribe.
– Member information will not be sold nor rented to any third-party organization. Names and mailing addresses may be accessible to partner organizations of Euromercato for marketing and other legitimate purposes to improve product offerings and customer service.
– Members are entitled to the following rights:
1. Be informed. Members have the right to be notified and furnished with information before personal data enters Euromercato data processing system.
2. Object. Members have the right to object to our processing of our personal data and withdraw consent in case of changes in the information previously provided. Member personal data shall no longer be processed with the exceptions enumerated under the law.
3. Access. Members have the right to access or demand access to view practically all that will happen to the member’s personal data, which include but are not limited to the description of the personal data, purpose for collection, collection process, use, distribution, disclosure, storage, disposal, and destruction.
4. Rectify. Members have the right to dispute, under reasonable circumstances, the inaccuracies or errors in the personal data and have the same corrected immediately and accordingly.
5. Erase or block. Members have the right to suspend or withdraw, order the blocking, removal or destruction of personal data from Euromercato filing system, upon discovery and substantial proof of the conditions enumerated under the law.
6. Be indemnified. Members have the right to receive compensation for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data.
7. Data Portability. Members have the right to obtain a copy of electronically processed personal data in an electronic and structured format commonly used.
– Data and content about members shall be used for invitations and communications promoting membership and network growth, engagement, and our services.
– Targeted advertisements shall be served to members using the following data, whether separately or combined:
1. Data from advertising technologies such as ad tags, cookies, and device identifiers.
2. Member-provided information (e.g., contact information, profession, and address);
3. Data from purchases (e.g, store, date, product categories, items);
4. Information from others (e.g., advertising partners, publishers and data aggregators);
5. Information inferred from data described above (e.g., using birthday to infer age, profession for industry, or names for gender).
– We use data (which can include your communications) and cookies in the website, as needed to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and service issues.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
RESTRICTED TO MINORS 18 YEARS OF OLD AND BELOW
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of EIGHTEEN (18) years old.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: 3705 Latifa Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates